AT&T Solutions for Transmitting Data, Voice, Video, Wireless Connectivity
As an award winning, certified platinum solution provider in the AT&T partner exchange, EM3 Networks offers a full range of telecommunications solutions that deliver greater connectivity across the country’s most robust network, powered by AT&T. You also have the added assurance of industry-leading service level agreements that cover site availability, online provisioning and network performance.
Does your organization need connectivity across multiple locations or users?
Are voice, video and data competing for bandwidth and priority?
Is a high level of data security a concern?
Your company needs the security and reliability of an AT&T Virtual Private Network (AVPN)—a single IP network for all voice, video and applications.
- Scales up easily in terms of locations, users, applications and features.
- Connects mobile workers to your office and other through a single, secure network.
- Grows with your bandwidth demands.
- Prioritizes network traffic with enhanced class of service (CoS) features.
- Saves money for companies integrating legacy apps and networks, multi-vendor systems.
- Provides business continuity thanks to enhanced redundancy and simplified disaster recovery protocols.
AT&T Switched Ethernet (ASE) delivers your critical voice, streaming data and video applications to offices around a specified area with high-speed, on-time performance. Traffic arrives in milliseconds across a single, simplified network architecture that runs multiple applications.
- Offers flexible bandwidth options and is scalable to meet your changing business needs.
- Connects multiple sites efficiently.
- Enhances productivity and minimizes downtime by converging voice, data and video applications with high performance/low latency
A business without internet is a business without, well, business. Why rely on public internet that can fail at the worst times, when your enterprise can have the reliability of AT&T Managed Internet Service (MIS)?
ADI brings comprehensive high speed, business-class internet to your location (or locations) so your team stays connected as expected.
- Flexible bandwidth options suited to your particular locations’ usage demands—from corporate headquarters to branch offices.
- Stream high-priority traffic with low latency and high performance—whether voice, data, video, or cloud applications. MIS is up to the demand of the toughest applications.
- Connect virtually anywhere in the U.S., plus key countries.
- Choose from Ethernet or private line access. EM3 installs and services both.
- ‘Round the clock monitoring for system stability and security.
Whether you need to back up an existing network, open a branch office or deploy remote applications, it’s important that you have consistent network connectivity.
Wireless Wide Area Network (Wireless WAN) connectivity from AT&T can help your business stay connected, reduce installation intervals and enable data transmission and transaction processing from almost anywhere business takes you.
More than just a backup solution, AT&T Wireless Wide Area Network (Wireless WAN) is ideal for primary connectivity for lower bandwidth applications when wired networks are unavailable or simply not feasible.
- Get connectivity when and where you need it.
- Maintain more secure and reliable network connectivity.
- Build a cost-effective solution.
- Faster to install than traditional landlines.
- Flexibility to relocate quickly and easily.
- Ideal backup solution for mission-critical data.
- Reliable network-to-network connections.
AT&T IP Flex
Voice over internet IP (VoIP) telephony offers a feature-rich, unified communications and answering system. AT&T IP Flex is a managed VoIP solution for inbound and outbound calling over AT&T’s reliable network. It is particularly beneficial for multi-location or multi-departmental businesses such as retail or hospitality, healthcare, education and financial services companies.
- Centralizes your call delivery within a single site or across multiple locations.
- Uses a single, nationwide provider to connect all locations.
- Converges voice and data traffic with ease.
- Improves customer service by making it easier for customers to get in touch and for your team to reach out with robust call management features, such as: Call routing; hold, pick up, forwarding, transfer; call return, call waiting; hunt groups; voice mail to email.
- Saves money by providing unlimited local and site-to-site calling (among IP flex locations); international calling from the U.S.
- Is scalable and easy to administer and configure through your web portal.