EM3 Networks offers three flexible ways to create a local area or wide area network that enables companies to connect multiple locations and users. Create point-to-point or multi-point-to-multi-point connectivity over a secure network designed specifically for your needs.
EM3’s switched ethernet services deliver your critical voice, streaming data, & video applications to sites around a specified area with high-speed, on-time performance via Point to Point (PTP) or Hub & Spoke topologies. Your traffic arrives in milliseconds across a single, simplified network architecture that runs multiple applications.
- Offers flexible bandwidth options & is scalable to meet changing business needs
- Connects multiple sites efficiently
- Enhances productivity & minimizes downtime by converging voice, data, & video applications with high performance / low latency
- Switched ethernet is ideal for businesses with demanding, mission-critical data access needs
- EM3 offers dedicated, fiber-based symmetrical bandwidth options from 10MB to 10GB backed by industry-leading SLA guarantees
Does your organization need connectivity across multiple locations or users? MPLS, or Multi-Protocol Label Switching, enables businesses to converge business applications onto a single private network across locations. EM3’s MPLS provides clients with a virtual private network (VPN) service with guaranteed bandwidth for real-time voice, video, & Internet use. Your company may need the security and reliability of a single IP network for all voice, video, & applications.
- Scales up easily in terms of locations, users, applications, & features via a single, secure network
- Grows with your bandwidth demands
- Prioritizes network traffic with enhanced class of service (CoS) features
- Saves money for companies integrating legacy apps & networks, multi-vendor systems
- Provides business continuity thanks to enhanced redundancy & simplified disaster recovery protocols
Optimizing your WAN shouldn’t be complicated. Today’s IT teams are expected to do more with less while maintaining the highest levels of network reliability & security. If you’re looking for a network solution that delivers enterprise-grade performance, security, visibility, & control over both public Internet & private networks, SD-WAN is the answer.
- Offers a centralized GUI-based management that allows clients to take advantage of the reduced cost & delivery lead time of locally-sourced internet connectivity compared to MPLS circuits
- Integrates the agility & economics of a hybrid WAN with the deployment speed of a cloud-based service
- Lowers costs by using bandwidth more efficiently & aggregating bandwidth across multiple WAN connections for more efficient WAN utilization
- Facilitates traffic shaping & application steering to optimize access links in real time